Advertisement Code: (R/343/6/0141)07/19(A9788)
Intake: March, July, November
- to develop Financial Executives who are knowledgeable and competent in practicing Islamic principles in their field of work;
- to develop Financial Executives who are able to comprehend the mechanisms in implementing Islamic disciplines in current scenario, in the areas of banking and finance;
- to develop Financial Executives who are competitive and are continuously acquiring knowledge through lifelong learning;
- to produce Financial Executives who are capable of delivering information about Islamic banking and finance to a society with diversified cultures and customs in ways that will ease the understanding of the subject;
- to produce Financial Executives who are professional and ethical in carrying out their duties, and who fulfill their responsibilities to the Creator, the country and its nation; and
- to produce Financial Executives who think critically about their assessments and actions to enable them to overcome current issues pertaining to Islamic banking and finance.
Why study ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE
UNIRAZAK recognises the rising importance of Islamic Banking and Finance, which is projected to grow tremendously and become a major force in global economics. With this in mind, our academic programme is jointly developed by expertise within academia and the financial industry.