Advertisement Code: (R/345/7/0766) 01/20 (A11181)
Full Time: 1 year (Minimum)
Part Time : 2 years (Minimum)
Intake: February, July, November
The MBA (Open and Distance Learning) programme produces business managers with managerial skills that bring value to the organization.
To enable graduates to have good organizational communication skills, decision making, critical and analytical skills.
- To enable graduates to have an integrated knowledge of and demonstrated the ability to perform as management professionals.
- To enable graduates to have business knowledge and expertise to manage business organizations effectively and ethically.
- Ability to apply business knowledge and skills in managing an organization.
- Ability to analyze and suggests courses of actions for business decisions.
- Ability to manage data and information as well as to communicate effectively in writing and in organizational communications.
- Ability to identify and assess managerial challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to provide strategic perspectives to address the complexity of managing business organizations for the benefits of business development.