MAYBANK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Since the inception of the award in 1972, Maybank has sponsored more than 1,000 scholars as well as provided them with employment opportunities. The scholarship awards incorporate the Bank's CSR philosophy of 'Growing with Responsibility', assisting those who excel to complete their tertiary studies and pursue a career with the nation's largest financial services group.
LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP: FULL SPONSORSHIP OF FOUNDATION STUDIES TO DEGREE LEVEL AT MALAYSIAN INSTITUTIONS
Overseas Scholarship: Full sponsorship of foundation studies to degree level at overseas institutions.
- Full scholarship from Pre-University/Foundation studies to degree level (tuition fees, laptop, accommodation and living allowances)
- Career preparatory suite (internships, business assignments, Presentation Impact and Effective Communication programmes)
- Employment opportunity with Maybank
The programme not only supports your tertiary education but also offers you a journey filled with opportunities to develop the following characteristics:
- Leadership: Develop a stronger sense of responsibility in order to lead through activities.
- Critical Thinking: Critically and logically assess situations and challenges.
- Adaptability: Early exposure via internships and business assignments will prepare you to be more open to different environments
- Communication: Scholars are guided to develop communication skills that will include effective methods of expression and presentation of ideas
- Creative Thinking: Able to push the boundaries and think outside the box to develop innovative methods and solutions
- Confidence: With the unique blend of interventions, scholars are self-assured in their abilities and skills
- Obtained minimum 6 As in SPM (trial 2012 and/or actual) or equivalent
- Total annual household income of not more than RM120,000
- Leadership experience in co-curricular activities
- Energetic individuals who seek challenging and rewarding careers upon graduation
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations/foundations.
LIST OF PREFERRED DEGREES
Engineering, IT, Information Systems, Mathematics, Shariah, Fiqh, LLB Shariah, Islamic Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Business, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Human Resource Management, International Relations, Law, Organisational / Social Psychology, Sales, Marketing, Statistics & Operational Research
Group Human Capital
44th Floor, Menara Maybank
100, Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Contact No: 03 - 2070 8833 Ext. 3967 / 6995 / 8564