- A bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the University Senate; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 2 years working experience in relevant field; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- APEL ( Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning). For more information, please click here
All applicants are required to attain any of the followings before they are accepted for admission into the programme:
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; or
- A minimum score of 550 for a paper-based total or 80 for an Internet based total for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*; or
- A minimum of Grade C in First Cambridge English (FCE) minimum scale 169, or B2 in CEFR, or Pearson Test of English (PTE 50-58) as required proficiency; or
- A recognized first degree undertaken in English medium; or
- Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade C (169) conducted by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) within 1-6 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
*Note: The validity period for IELTS and TOEFL is two years from the date awarded.