Advertisement Code: (R/345/7/0730) 03/20 (A10865)
Accredited by: Duration:
Full Time: 1 year (Minimum)
Part Time: 2 years (Minimum)
Intake: March, July, November
The MBA (Leadership) programme prepares graduates to be leaders who embrace leadership role in a succession plan that promotes talented, innovative, and enterprising pool of expertise.
- To enable graduates to articulate and apply leadership theories and adopt the principles and best practices relevant to their organisation.
- To enable graduates to perform as managers and accepted as leaders when coordinating various functional areas with effective communication skills.
- To enable graduates to formulate, communicate, and implement strategic thinking processes involving cross-cultural communication and sensitivity to the needs of different cultures.
- Ability to acquire and apply knowledge in the areas of leadership for both localised setting and international environment.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant expertise and skills to provide leadership in a specific area of practice.
- Ability to engage in strategic and critical thinking with analytical, evaluative, and problem solving skills when making business decisions.
- Ability to engage in effective cross-cultural communication skills and be sensitive to social responsibility in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to articulate ethical issues in the respective fields of study as well as to provide leadership in social responsibility.
- Ability to lead and engage in lifelong learning at individual, group, and institutional levels.
- Ability to acquire creative and innovative ideas to initiate enterprising activities or projects.