Advertisement Code: (R/340/7/0460) 08/19 (A10295)
Accredited by: Duration:
Full Time: 1 year (Minimum)
Part Time: 2 years (Minimum)
Intake: March, July, November
The MBA (Retail & Hypermarket) programme nurtures graduates to be managers who are capable of providing strategic direction and developing logical, critical, and creative solutions to problems faced by organisations in the retail and hypermarket industry.
- To enable graduates to articulate and apply relevant theories and adopt the principles and best practices in the retail and hypermarket industry.
- To enable graduates to perform as managers who demonstrate managerial leadership when performing value added processes with effective communication skills.
- To enable graduates to formulate, communicate, and implement strategic thinking processes involving cross-cultural communication and sensitivity to the needs of different cultures.
- Ability to acquire and apply knowledge in the areas of retail and hypermarket for both localised setting and international environment.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant expertise and skills to provide leadership in retail and hypermarket industry.
- Ability to engage in strategic and critical thinking with analytical, evaluative, and problem solving skills when making business decisions.
- Ability to engage in effective cross-cultural communication skills and sensitive to social responsibility in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to articulate ethical issues in retail and hypermarket as well as to provide leadership in social responsibility.
- Ability to lead and engage in lifelong learning at individual, group, and institutional levels.
- Ability to acquire creative and innovative ideas to initiate enterprising activities or projects.