Advertisement Code: (R/345/7/0718) 11/19 (A10670)
Accredited by: Duration:
Full Time: 1 year (Minimum)
Part Time: 2 years (Minimum)
Intake: March, July, November
The MBA (Services Management) programme prepares graduates to be service-oriented managers who provide managerial leadership and develop logical, critical, and creative solutions to problems faced by organisations in the services industry.
- To enable graduates to articulate and apply relevant theories and adopt the principles and best practices relevant to their organisation.
- To enable graduates to perform as service-oriented managers who adopt customer and supplier relationship management skills when performing value added processes with effective communication skills.
- To enable graduates to formulate, communicate, and implement strategic thinking processes involving cross-cultural communication and sensitivity to the needs of different cultures.
- Ability to acquire and apply knowledge in the areas of services management for both localised setting and international environment.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant expertise and skills to provide leadership in services industry.
- Ability to engage in strategic and critical thinking with analytical, evaluative, and problem solving skills when making business decisions.
- Ability to engage in effective cross-cultural communication skills and sensitive to social responsibility in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to articulate ethical issues in services management as well as to provide leadership in social responsibility.
- Ability to lead and engage in lifelong learning at individual, group, and institutional levels.
- Ability to acquire creative and innovative ideas to initiate enterprising activities or projects.