Advertisement Code: (R2-CDL/345/7/0039) 07/22 (A7986)
Full Time: 1 year 8 month
Intake: March, July, November
To provide leadership expertise in managing organizational change and development to bring values to the organization.
The Master in Management program has three overall educational objectives:
- To produce graduates who are equipped with knowledge and expertise in leadership and management.
- To produce graduates with organizational communication skills, decision making, critical and analytical skills.
- Able to apply leadership knowledge and skills in managing an organization.
- Able to analyze and suggest courses of actions for management decision.
- Able to manage data and information as well as to communicate effectively in writing and in organizational communications.
- Able to identify and assess managerial challenges and opportunities.
- Able to provide strategic perspective to address the complexity of managing organizations for the benefits of organizational development.